TJ Timber - I retract my complaint against T&J Timber CO.
I posted a complaint against the T&J Timber & Nursery Co.of 586 SE Leroy Ct.,Lake City, FL 32025 around Jan.2010.
After a resolution with the company I posted a retraction of the complaint that I posted on the internet stating that the company was not a scam company and that I had made an error in judgement of the company.
The company have since contacted me about the complaint and that it remains posted.
I would like to again retract any and all statements posted against this company that I have posted as a complaint because we have since resolved the issue that caused my complaint in the beginning.Thank you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Timber Cutting
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "a few bad eggs can not take away years of making brides dreams coe true with flowers........You Made it all seem so easy! Thank you so much. My daughter loved..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- " Zips in Lanham Maryland has no people to service drop off and pick up of clothing. It's 7:15 am and I've waited 20 min to pick up my clothes...."
- "KFC went there march 9,2016 bought chicken was very hungry but the chicken skin tast like rocks too hard to chew cracked tooth and plus chicken tasted very very strong..."
- "I had ordered nachos and wings from this spot named Bono Pizza in Riverdale, MD. I placed my order at 7:51pm, I recieved an email saying the order would be..."
- "I am so dissappointed at my treatment. They sell a Groupon for 59$ that I wanted to buy. The first thing she tells you when you call is that you..."
- "Trying to say my zip code wrong but this is my zip code 70114 it won't except it..."
- "I tried the free trial. They have charged me $85, $89, $94, and so on about every week...(supposedly a monthly "subscription"). This was after I called and had..."