I posted a complaint against the T&J Timber & Nursery Co.of 586 SE Leroy Ct.,Lake City, FL 32025 around Jan.2010.

After a resolution with the company I posted a retraction of the complaint that I posted on the internet stating that the company was not a scam company and that I had made an error in judgement of the company.

The company have since contacted me about the complaint and that it remains posted.

I would like to again retract any and all statements posted against this company that I have posted as a complaint because we have since resolved the issue that caused my complaint in the beginning.Thank you.

Had an Experience with TJ Timber?

Comments

Oh shucks!Thanks so much for your nice cmonemts!!!My husband is pretty clever.

The shelves are actually doors cut to size. I needed something thick and that wouldn't bow, so a door was the best option! Then I bought the brackets and painted them to match. This room is really, really open and you will always see it when you walk into my house so I needed it to look good.

I am definitely putting a lounge of some description in there.I think I might also frame the chalkboard yet.Right better go and sell some more houses if I am going to pay for all these dreams I have LOL![]